Friday 10 May 2013

All the Kids Love BOOKS

All my kids love books, reading, reading to each other and learning.

I love how much they teach each other and how they work together. 
Here Vada was pointing to things and Tyson would say what it was and both Isla and Vada would try to say it. They loved it and carried on for almost an hour. 

Learning and exploring and loving each other.



We go to the library and I encourage the kids to get 2 books each. Isla and Zach grab anything close. Tyson looks for Dinosaurs, Trucks, Tractors or Pigs.
Vada always looks for babies and puppies.


We had one on different animals based on the area of life. The kids asked me to read it almost everyday for a week. I don't know what stays in those little minds but the seeds are planted!

I love how Isla is really trying to understand the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment