Monday 18 June 2012

Bug Week

We had a bug week and the kids had so much fun making crafts, looking for bugs and watching them. Tyson was so excited when he saw a BEE, it was circling his head and he was pointing at it, I was hoping the bee would not get to crazy and try to land on him! He did not!


Vada and Tyson LOVE painting. No matter what they are doing or what mood they are in, the minute I bring out the paints, they are super excited.


I love their focus!






Always help clean up!



Here are some of their bugs, bees, butterflies, lady bugs and ants!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the kids doing art shirtless-so cute! And thank you so much for exposing my boy to the love of art...you're amazing, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such amazing kids, so fun to watch them discover the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved all the bug crafts. so cute!

    ReplyDelete