Thursday 5 April 2012

Little T's First Day!

Little T's First Day!


Little T started care on Wednesday and he is seriously AMAZING! He is so much fun! Always laughing and checking out new things! He is brilliant! At 17 months he knows everything and he communicates in a brilliant way. I love how he points he little finger. He says this one sentence over and over and it sounds like he is saying, " No, really", like he is trying to explain something so simple and you are not getting it!

He makes me smile all the time, he loves everyone in our family. He loves the dogs and Charlie is especially fond of him, they play fetch for long long periods of time. They defiantly entertain each other!

I must say both his parents, E and K, are phenomenal parents, they are so in love with their little guy and he is thriving from their love! I love it! It really makes my job the best job ever, hanging out with amazing little people full of love and laughter!


I am so happy with the little people I have in our dayhome!

Childhood is magical!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time seeing your blog...awesome! We are so thankful to have found you, Kathy, and know that Tyson is so well cared for and loved under your care. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete